Wednesday 19 May 2010

Images I didn't use


This image (above) was relating to the quote "We would go to my grandma's bungalow a lot." I like the image, but I felt that the quote didn't have much excitement, therefore I wasn't really motivated into an exciting piece. The piece does have an atmosphere though (others have also said this) it does have a certain psycho-geographical feel to it as well.

I asked a girl named Katie in the Postal Order pub "What do you remember from your childhood?" Her answer was "We would play a game where one of us was a dinosaur and the rest of us would run away. We would make up rules so this one boy would always be 'it'." - I didn't use this piece as I don't feel that there's enough energy within it. I feel that the image wouldn't be that exciting for the viewer.

1 comment:

  1. excellent stuff as always

    dont forget to pop in and pay a visit soon

    ReplyDelete